Wednesday, October 17, 2007

Grant's 10 Year Reunion

Here are Grant's 10 Year Reunion Photos. (October 13, 2007)

Saturday night, as we were cleaning/washing our cars, Grant was called by a former high school friend asking where he was. He wanted to know if he was coming to his High School Reunion...which was going on at that moment. Grant hadn't received any information about this evening prior to the phone call. We both hurried to clean up and get ready for his big night!

The reunion was held at a restaurant called the Rustlin' Rooster. The restaurant overlooks the city. I was so excited to be there because I pass by these lights everyday on my way home from work, and I was always curious what was there. The view was beautiful from up there. The restaurant reminds me a little of Trail Dust. There is a slide and live music. It's a country-themed steakhouse. We didn't have dinner there, but I'm sure it would be really good.

The reunion was outside in a barn. It was casual with picnic tables and a buffet dinner. There was a slide show presentation and lots of socializing. It was a really good turnout. I was definitely impressed. Grant visited with lots of his high school buddies and acquaintances. Even though it's awkward being at high school reunions, I think Grant was glad to be there.

I don't know if you can tell or not, but the last picture of Grant has a bull in the background. (I'm having a hard time figuring out how to take pictures at night. Hopefully I'll learn soon...so you all can see what I'm trying to capture.)



No comments: