Sunday, December 23, 2007

Cori And Mia Are STUCK!

As I was getting ready to go out into the terrible blizzard with just my scarf on, Mia and I got STUCK!

It was cute to see her wrapping the end of my scarf around her neck. But then, she started pulling me around the house, choking me...which wasn't so cute!

We were officially stuck at this point, so I asked nana to take our picture.

I snapped a picture of Ben as he was entertaining us all with a youtube clip about a squirrel...or it may have been when he showed us this fighting scene that wasn't too funny.

Yep, sometimes I wonder about him!

No, but we had a great time driving in the snow 1.5 hours to American Fork for his work Christmas Party. I couldn't believe it, but he completely opened up to me, like I was girl-Ben, or was it boy-Cori?

I'd say Ben's co-workers are a handful of jokesters...and Ben just might be the biggest!

After the emotionally draining white elephant gift exchange, Ben ended up with a Fung-Sui fountain, and I got a few things for a wonderful massage and some chocolates.




No comments: