Thursday, December 6, 2007

Wedding Photos?

December 1, 2007

Paul and I captured some special moments at the Los Angeles, California Temple. Here are a few of our favorite "Wedding photos."

It's true, we went to the temple!

These photos are dedicated to all of our family and friends who have relentlessly tried to convince us to get married!

Sorry, family and friends, we couldn't do it! We didn't get married.

Paul is definitely my best friend, but I have to admit, it was really hard for me to get through this photo session. I couldn't stop laughing! I had a nervous laugh all night. It was so uncomfortable for me to pose as close as we were. Sorry, Paul, for making it difficult!

Paul did a great job being the perfect groom during our long evening of gathering photos. I think he would have been fine doing it all night long!

Christi is an amazing photographer! She did all the work...directing us in our picture perfect postions and snapping the shots.

No comments: