Monday, January 14, 2008

Tanner's First Christmas (2007)

What a fun Christmas! At 7 am Christmas day, Mia was up and ready to see if Santa came! She and Tanner were wearing some snuggly Christmas pajamas, thanks to their favorite Aunt Cori.

Mia's most exciting gift was her new doll house! Tanner got a fun rocking horse that's the perfect size for him. He loved it...and Mia does too! It looks like there is going to be some sharing between the kid's gifts this year. I have the impression that Mia thinks all the gifts are for her, and Tanner feels the same way about them being his!


Tanner sure looked cute gripping his little fingers tightly around the handle bars on his new talking rocking horse!

1 comment:

Degns Of Our Lives said...

OK< remind me to get dressed next year for Christmas and do my hair and makeup. I will not have another year looking like a bum! These pictures are now on the blog! I purposely chose pics from Christmas with me hidden for my blog. Could you have not done the same? Mom, is going to be mad too. The other pics, esp. Tanner on the horse--adorable. Those ears need to be kissed. Oh, he's right here. I can kiss him right now. Jealous? :)