Sunday, December 9, 2007

Zoo Lights

Last night, a group of us went to go see the Zoo Lights.

From left to right, we have Brookelynn, Annette, Julie, Cori, Ammon, Jennica, and Trevor. All of us are in the University 6th Ward.

This was my first time attending this popular event. I captured the best scenes, in my opinion. I must admit, it would have been a lot more fun if I would have brought some kids! Next time I'm going to have to snatch up Taryn's kids so they can drag me around!

These first couple of pictures represent our Arizona Christmas. It's so different to see cacti decorated with Christmas lights!

Throughout the zoo, there were designs of desert creatures lit up, like rattlesnakes and scorpions, etc. It's kind of creepy...not very warm and fuzzy!

The picture with all the colorful trees was an area called the "dancing trees." As Christmas music played, the tree lights would go from bright to dim along with the beat.

I thought that blue tree looked really cool, so I took a picture of it!

The last photo is a special request made by Julie! She wanted to show her family AZ traditional Christmas cacti. So, Julie, just click on the picture to make it bigger. Unfortunately, these pictures aren't very big. But, hopefully, it will work for you!


No comments: