Saturday, February 16, 2008

Super Tuesday

Since I am registered as a Republican, I had the chance to vote on Super Tuesday in Arizona! Check out the official sticker of completion!

I, personally, didn't have a candidate in mind who I really wanted to vote for in the 2008 Presidential Primaries. None of them sounded much better than the other. But, I wanted my vote to go down in history. I voted for a Mormon.

I had 3 main choices: 1. McCain, our Episcopalian AZ Senator, 2. Romney, a Mormon businessman, and 3. Huckabee, a Baptist pastor. Both Romney and Huckabee are former governors.

I had a strong gut feeling McCain would win Arizona's vote since he represents our state. I was right, later that evening, McCain won AZ.

Sadly, Romney dropped out of the race. At this rate it appears McCain will be the Republican candidate for the 2008 Presidential elections.

FYI: The democratic candidates have made this election more interesting. Clinton (a woman)and Obama (an African American man) are the choices.

No comments: