Monday, February 4, 2008

Cara's and My Birthday!

Since I was in Utah for Tanner's birthday (Thursday), we thought it would be appropriate to also celebrate our birthdays on Groundhog day (Saturday). By the way, I didn't hear if the groundhog saw his shadow or not. For the first year ever, I hope he did! (Since I'm living in Arizona!) On February 15, I will be turning 29 and February 18, Cara will be 28! Wow, we're definitely getting up there!

We went for the double doozie chocolate chip cookie cake from Sam's club. This was my first, and man was it sweet! I've never seen so much frosting! It was good, but next time I think a regular cookie cake would suffice.

Thanks for the wonderful birthday! I love my family so much! I'm so glad we were all together to celebrate birthdays and enjoy each other's company. Until next year!



1 comment:

Unknown said...

uh...you forgot to mention celebrating your birthday with a little electrolysis as well...it doesn't quite sound as memorable as that double doozey birthday cookie but it was a good time!!!! Thanks for coming. It was good to see you.