Saturday, February 16, 2008

It's My Birthday...

I wanted to do something memorable for my big birthday this year, so a group of us went to the OneRepublic concert.

From left to right, we have Grant, Emily, Andrea, Aly, and then me! The second picture feature's Aly's fiance, Thomas! Sorry, Aly, I had to post it...you're just going to have to work on trying to get him to pose more appropriately. :)

The concert opened with the Daylights and Josh Kelley. I found out I did know a song Josh Kelley sang..."Amazing." You can barely see him there with his guitar in the third picture. He was definitely entertaining with his genre of music...not necessarily my type, but fun nonetheless!

Then OneRepublic took the stage. At first, I questioned whether or not I'd like them, but then the music seemed to get better and better! He did a couple of cover songs. (One reminded me of Christi...He sang Rianna's "Umbrella," which was appropriate for the weather. Even a few audience members had props for the show!) Two of their songs are popular on the radio, "Apologize" and "Stop and Stare."

Thanks everyone for coming...it was such a fun night...even though it was tough to stand all evening!

Sorry about the pics, I still haven't been able to figure out how to work the camera in this type of lighting.



No comments: