Monday, February 4, 2008

Mia's First Gingerbread House

For my birthday, mom had gotten me this great gingerbread house kit. Of course the only person in the whole world I would want to have help me build it would be Mia! So the two of us worked hard to put it together before I had to take off back to Arizona. Mia did such a great job! After it was built, nana made sure she knew she could eat it up piece by piece!

Just for history's sake...February 3, 2008 was Superbowl Sunday. It was hosted in Glendale, Arizona. (I chose to get away for the weekend, but flew back when the Superbowl just started up.) My friend, Cassie, picked me up from the airport. The highway was so empty because of the game!! (It was so great!) Later on, we went to a Superbowl party comprising of a handful of fun girls! Never have I gone to watch football with all girls before. A first for everything! After the game, we got our groove on and learned a few dance moves! Lots of fun!

1 comment:

Degns Of Our Lives said...

The house is slowly disapearing...I need to dispose of it before she eats the whole thing.