Tuesday, July 1, 2008

The American Idol 2008 Tour Set List

Chikezie: "I Believe to My Soul" (Ray Charles/Donny Hathaway)/ "Hey Mama" (Kanye West)/ "Caught Up" (Usher) / "So High" (John Legend)

Ramielle Malubay: "I Want You Back" (Jackson 5)/ "Love Will lead You Back" (Taylor Dane)/ "If I Never See Your Face Again" (Maroon 5)

Michael Johns: "We Will Rock You"/"We are the Champions" (Queen) / "It's All Wrong But It's All Right" (Dolly Parton)/ "Dream On" (Aerosmith)

Kristy Lee Cook: "Tryin' to Squeeze the Love Outta You" (Carolyn Dawn Johnson) / God Bless the USA" (Lee Greenwood)/ "Cowgirls"

Carly Smithson: "Wake Me Up Inside" (Evanescence)/ "Crazy" (Heart)/ "Drove All Night" (Cyndi Lauper/Celine Dion)

Brooke White: "Let it Be" (Beatles)/ "1,2,3,4" (Feist) / "Yellow" (Coldplay)

Group: "Pride (In the Name of Love)" (U2)

Jason Castro: "Somewhere Over the Rainbow" (Iz version with ukelele) / "Crazy" (Gnarls Barkley) / "Daydream" (Lovin' Spoonful)

Syesha Mercado: "Umbrella" (Rihanna) / "If I Ain't Got You" (Alicia Keys) / "Listen" (Beyonce)

David Archuleta: "Angels" (Robbie Williams) / "Apologize" (Timbaland) / "Stand By Me">"Beautiful Girls (Suicidal)" (Ben E. King/Sean Kingston) / "When You Say You Love Me" (Josh Groban)

David Cook: "Hello" (Lionel Richie) / "Time of My Life" (Cook) / "I Don't Want to Miss a Thing" (Aerosmith) / "My Hero" (Foo Fighters) / "Billie Jean" (Michael Jackson)

Group: "Don't Stop the Music" (Rihanna)

No comments: