Tuesday, August 21, 2007

Missy and Me


Our last few laughs together before Missy took off for Canada.

I arrived in Denver around 9 pm August 17, 2007, and we went to IHOP for breakfast. I drilled my cousin all night about her man, Michael. She is to marry this man in the very near future. Afterwards, we went to aunt Carol's house and checked out the area where Missy was to move to on the computer. It's a town in Ontario, Canada. I can't remember what the name of it is, but it starts with a "G." I thought it was one of her fantasy names for a place, but it's for real. It's close to Michigan. Missy also showed me her Facebook account. I was able to see more of how Missy and her man communicated. I hope she's making the right decision. I worry about her. She ended up driving to the border of Canada in a little over 24 hours. She had trouble crossing the border, so she had to leave her car and most of her belongings in the United States. We're waiting to hear back from her to see what is to happen next. We do know she is in Canada now, thanks to her fiance's dad.

No comments: