Thursday, August 16, 2007

Fourth of July 2007


For the Forth of July, this year, we got a group to go to the Chandler, Arizona fireworks display. The park was huge! There were carnival booths as far as you could see to the left and to the right! July 4 was on a Wednesday, so we didn't have to go to work! We spent the day going to the movie, Ratatoulli (I may have to edit the spelling to this later.), eating at In and Out Burger, going to a swim party at CJ's, and then watching the fireworks. I was impressed with the length of the firework show, but there wasn't much of a finale. It definitely was a jam-packed day of fun! From left to right we have, Sharma, Sharma's dog, Beth, Andrew, Cori (in front), Marissa, and Marissa's friend. (I feel bad I can't remember her name. I'll add it when I find out.)

No comments: