Tuesday, August 21, 2007

Grant's Dad's 53rd Birthday!

We went to Texas Roadhouse for Grant's dad's birthday. As part of the restaurant's tradition, he had to sit on the saddle. The balloon maker came by our table and made this elaborate birthday hat. Pretty cool! He looked like he was having fun with all the attention centered on him! The last photo was an attempt to show him attacking Grant. I guess that is something his dad does to him to make Grant so uncomfortable! Unfortunately, I had just come from Red Lobster for Logan's graduation dinner, so I was not hungry. I watched everyone eat yummy steaks for dinner. Here, I met most of Grant's family; his grandma, dad, sister, and brother. I had met his mom once before for dinner with Grant. They seem to be a really fun family.



No comments: