Tuesday, August 21, 2007

10 Year High School Reunion

I graduated from Highlands Ranch High School, in Highlands Ranch, Colorado in 1997. I flew up to Denver from Phoenix to make it for my reunion on August 18, 2007. It was held at the Magnolia Ballroom in downtown Denver. They provided a nice meal and a D.J. I enjoyed seeing many familiar faces. I have to admit, though, it wasn't the most comfortable night for me. The night was full of superficial small talk, and it later became a night club scene. Many people were drinking a little too much! I left after a couple hours because I felt like I didn't need to be there while most people were getting drunk.

I was excited to see these familiar faces! I will list names from left to right, top to bottom. Russ (Mindy's husband), Mindy, Amber, (Amber's husband), Erin O'Grady, Randy Brighton, Carolyn Bennett (married), Jen Leary, Rachel Domokos (New, she married Brian New), and Jessica Mistele (married to Jamie). Mindy is in Utah. Amber just moved into a house in Aurora. Erin is a teacher for Cherry Creek. Jen is a Mortgage Broker in Colorado. She is still good friends with Kim Davenport. (They were tennis partners.) Rachel is a P.A. working in Omaha, Nebraska. Her husband is a Reporter. Jessica is a Dietitian in Georgia. Jessica and I were tennis partners our senior year of high school. She hasn't kept up with it, surprisingly. But, her husband and herself have just receive black belts in karate!


No comments: