Monday, January 14, 2008

Moving Day...and Happy New Year!

So, the last day of the year Grant decided to move...actually he was getting kicked out because his roommate, Justin, was getting married! I offered to help him get moved out...and he took me up on it! Darn it! J/K! Here's a final picture of Grant in his empty room. I know, it's not the best view of the room, but believe me...we cleared it out!

Since it was New Year's Eve, I thought I'd share with you what I ended up doing this year! I helped Grant move until about 11:30 pm, and then I decided to call it a night and just go home. I got a text invite on my way home to a relaxing small party at Reid's house. I decided to stop in since it was on my way home, and I had a feeling I'd miss the ball drop if I just drove straight home. When I got to Reid's, I found out he didn't have a TV. But, the silly thing was was that I happened to have my Jeep portable TV in my car! I brought it in just to barely miss the ball drop! Oh, well. Around that time, my phone started ringing. I got a call from Grant wishing me a happy new year. He told me he couldn't find the ice skating rink where the big Stake activity was, so he was driving back home. He was in his car at the time of the new year...so sad. But, I had fun at the little party and enjoyed talking to my friends who called me to wish me a happy new year!

No comments: