Thursday, November 15, 2007

Dianne's Birthday!

November 12 is such a special day...it's Dianne's birthday!

We all had fun decorating her cubicle and eating yummy cake. We had Olive Garden for lunch because a generous family provided it for everyone in our department. That was so nice of them.

By the way, we were all surprised on Thursday, Nov. 8, because Terri, our supervisor, brought in some gorgeous roses for Dianne's birthday. She also brought us all breakfast. Thanks, Dianne, for having a birthday...so we all can get spoiled!

The four of us from left to right are Cori (me), Wendy (Research Nurse), Dianne and Nica (Clinical Research Coordinators). I'd say we're one cute bunch!

Dianne looked forward to having lots of coconut cake for her birthday party that night at home. (She has a thing for coconuts!) She showed me a picture of it the next day, and it had a pretty elaborate design of a dog that her husband created. I was impressed!

Just for your information, November 12 is also Meema's (my grandma's) birthday! I was able to sing to her...and she actually liked it! We chatted for a little while. She seemed to be having a very nice day.


No comments: