Thursday, November 15, 2007

Carly and Kent

Carly and Kent were married on Saturday, November 10, 2007. I was able to go to their reception. I know the two of them from the University 6th ward. It was a very formal wedding. I showed up with they were all eating a nice meal, and then came the toasts. My friend Jeanette gave a sweet little toast, and as you can see Mike gave a toast. I just met him this past week. Cassie and Jeanette were bridemaids for Carly. They were all roommates. So now the two of them are on the lookout for another cool roommate...maybe it will be me!

The last two photos are of Carly and Kent dancing. After the toasts, the dancing started up. Check out her dress...it's beautiful! She looked like Belle (but in a white dress) from Beauty and the Beast. Then last but not least, the cake was cut. Just a dab of frosting was found on the tip of the bride's nose. Very tasteful. Oh, by the way, I wasn't able to catch the bouquet of flowers...I guess I'm not ready for marriage myself yet!

No comments: