Saturday, November 3, 2007

A Couple of Rodeo Clowns

Grant and I were Rodeo Clowns for Halloween this year. We showed off our fun costumes at the Stake Halloween Dance on the Monday before Halloween.

Then, I was able to wear my outfit at work all day on Halloween. The Hem/Onc Department at Phoenix Children's Hospital all dressed up as farm animals or farm-related characters. It was so cute to see all the kids dressed up at the clinic and hospital! My two favorites were a little Elvis (he wore a white jumpsuit had a toy guitar in hand) and a little Belle (from Beauty and the Beast). She had a fluffy yellow gown and her hair pulled up with a tiara. So cute!

After work, I went over to Grant's to help pass out candy for the kids. They had a great turnout! It was much better than last year...no one came to my apartment. Sad, huh? Then, Grant and I watched a scary movie...1408. Yeah, let's just say, I'm still not ready to watch scary movies while living on my own!



No comments: