Saturday, September 22, 2007

Cara bummed up her foot, and I came to the rescue!


Saturday, September 15th, my mom called and woke me up to let me know that Mia was kissing her princess shoes before putting them on her feet, and that Cara was taken to the Emergency Room because she fell down the garage stairs, holding Tanner. My mom wasn't around to see this happen, and Graham was in the backyard. Later on, Graham found Cara on the garage floor crying. She couldn't get up. Tanner was fine, Cara had protected him by falling on her elbow. He didn't even cry!
My mom was telling me that she couldn't even walk. She was in a lot of pain. The only thing I could think of was, what could I do to help? Before Cara even called me to report the news, I had decided to fly to Utah to help her out with the kids. I flew out that evening, and the next few pictures will show you what transpired while I was there. (I have to admit, it was a lot of fun being with my family!) By the way, Cara had sprained her foot. She was told to not be on it for a few weeks. She was given this nice shoe to wear in the meantime. Crutches were also included.

1 comment:

Degns Of Our Lives said...

Thanks for all your love and support! We appreciate you flying down for a few days to help out. Mia sure loves you to pieces!!!