Saturday, April 26, 2008

Fiesta 2008

Saturday, April 26, 2008, was the Stake's Fiesta Night. It was a guy ask girl date, so I invited Brady to come with me! Actually, Brady was planning to come up to Phoenix that day, so I just made him stay later and be my date.

We had a Mexican meal (This was actually my first real meal after being sick for a couple of weeks. I went though an awful time of having a sinus infection, ear infection, and gut infection. I was unable to keep anything inside me. Gatorade and crackers were my only diet.) that I actually was able to eat and keep in me throughout the evening! There was also a mariachi band for our entertainment.

Brady and I seriously had a great time together. He's so fun to be around. We were laughing all night! We shared our great evening with my friends: Cassie, Dan, Jeanette, and Brian.

No comments: