Thursday, April 3, 2008

Easter 2008

The week of Easter, I invited Dianne and her husband Daniel, to see the Easter Pageant at the Mesa Temple. This is an annual event, and we all enjoyed the performance.

Dianne then invited me to join her family for Easter down in Tucson. I, of course, accepted. Sunday morning, I went to church with Brady, then we both attended Dianne's family's church. It was my first experience going to a Baptist church.

After church, Dianne and Daniel showed us where they got married. What a beautiful place! Then we all enjoyed an amazing Easter dinner at Dianne's parents' house. It was so good that I seriously wished I could eat forever! Their house was a picture-perfect Arizona home. I loved all the windows...it made you feel like you were one with nature. It was also fun to see all the dogs! One big happy family!

No comments: